Exploring Your Style with Multi-Purpose SUV New Mitsubishi XPANDER CROSS
Bangkok - June 7, 2022: Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd. introduced New Mitsubishi XPANDER CROSS, the latest variant to Mitsubishi XPANDER lineup with further Tough & Unique character.
Mr. Eiichi Koito, President and CEO, Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd. said, “We have recently launched New Mitsubishi XPANDER and started to deliver since end of April. This new model has further expanded its attractiveness in all aspects. It has greatly improved with ‘New Interior with Craftsmanship’, ‘Smooth & Comfort Driving Performance’ and ‘High fuel efficiency’ which have been highly appreciated by our customers. We are glade to say that these great improvements have been surely inherited to New Mitsubishi XPANDER CROSS as well.”
Mr. Koito followed, “New Mitsubishi XPANDER CROSS will surely expand possibilities on Thai people’s active life. Touch and Unique design will evoke motivation to explore, and ‘Smooth & Comfort Driving Performance’ will carry it on perfectly, also supported by ‘Comfortability & Utility’ which is the legendary of Mitsubishi XPANDER. We are waiting for your visiting to our dealerships nationwide for test driving.”
New Mitsubishi XPANDER CROSS taglines ‘Explore with Style’, demonstrates the sole Multi-Purpose SUV in the market which can provide both of Features as SUV, such as tough & unique design and high ground clearance, and Convenience as Multi-Purpose Vehicle, such as spacious cabin comfortability and sufficient luggage space, underlining ‘Mitsubishi Motors-ness’ that makes the vehicle practical and versatile for everyone on board.
Tough & Unique Design for Explorers
- ‘Dynamic Shield’ front face with new black metallic color at grille that expresses its tough and powerful with distinctively modern touch
- Two-tone designed 17-inch alloy wheels featuring a tough and progressive
- Top-level high ground clearance in the class with 220 mm, providing great confidence for drivers to go further
New Interior with Craftsmanship
- New design horizontal instrument panel that provides a feeling of spaciousness
- New design 3-spoke steering wheel with sporty and powerful look, while the grip size and shape are restyled to secure easy and confident g rip for the driver that had been tested with many Thai customers
- Quality upgraded interior space featuring new two-tone color of black and navy blue on the dashboard, soft touch, armrest, door trim and new synthetic leather seats that come with heat guard function
- 9” touchscreen display audio with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- New front a/c control panel with a liquid crystal display and Max Cool function
- Further enhanced convenient storage space for greater ease-of-use (redesigned center console with a large-capacity open tray, armrest (can store four 600 milliliter plastic bottles, etc.) with built-in tissue paper case
- Enhanced comfortability in the rear seats at any journey with Type-A and Type-C USB sockets as well as cup holders on the armrest at second row seat
Smooth & Comfort Driving Performance
- Newly adopted ‘New Eco-Dynamic CVT’ for transmission
- When the accelerator is deeply depressed, a powerful and sharp acceleration is delivered, with a gear-shifting feel added to allow the driver to feel the acceleration
- When the accelerator is lightly depressed, smooth shifting unique to CVT maximizes engine performance while realizing high fuel efficiency and quietness
- Newly adopted Electric Parking Brake, enabling a reliable stopping simply by operating a switch
- Further improvement on class-top level quietness with optimized insulator
- Cruise control function also available
In addition to its new features and items, New Mitsubishi XPANDER CROSS offers a host of active and passive safety systems so driver and passengers can enjoy worry-free travel. They include Active Stability Control (ASC), Traction Control System (TCL), Hill Start Assist (HSA), Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) Emergency Stop Signal System (ESS), and Rearview Camera.
Another unique experience for customers with peace of mind, New Mitsubishi XPANDER CROSS is supported by aftersales promise 'Rao Doo Lare, Khun Khae Kab’ (We take care, you just drive) across Mitsubishi dealerships nationwide. It promises customer access to Genuine Service, Genuine Parts, Genuine Technician, Genuine Performance and Genuine Network and Accessibility, to ensure all Mitsubishi vehicles will be in the best condition at all times at affordable costs of ownership. It has been affirmed by two awards receiving from the Thailand Automotive Quality Award (TAQA) for ‘Outstanding After-sales Service Satisfaction for Passenger Car’ and ‘Outstanding After-sales Service Satisfaction for 1-Ton Pickup’, showcasing Mitsubishi Motors Thailand’s dedication to enhance customer satisfaction and continuously exceed their expectations with excellent quality services. Mitsubishi Motors Thailand has received these two prestigious awards for two consecutive years, proving that customers are genuinely satisfied with Mitsubishi Motors’ after-sales services. Meanwhile, Mitsubishi XPANDER’s resale value is also the best in its segment, proven by Red Book Thailand.
New Mitsubishi XPANDER CROSS is now available at Mitsubishi showrooms nationwide with priced at THB 939,000. For more details and test drives, please visit www.mitsubishi-motors.co.th or contact Mitsubishi Call Center at 02-079-9500, available 24 hours daily.
About Mitsubishi Motors Thailand (MMTh)
Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd., the largest plant in the MMC group and an export hub to more than 120 countries, is one of Thailand’s leading automotive manufacturers committed to produce and sell a range of vehicles that are eco-friendly, high in quality, performance, safety, comfort, technology and customer satisfaction. In 2018 MMTh celebrated a total production of five million units, and officially opened Education Academy in Pathum Thani. MMTh’s current range of vehicles includes MITSUBISHI TRITON, MITSUBISHI PAJERO SPORT, MITSUBISHI ATTRAGE, MITSUBISHI MIRAGE, MITSUBISHI XPANDER, MITSUBISHI XPANDER CROSS and MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER PHEV. To ensure the highest quality, MMTh uses its proving ground in Si Racha, Chonburi to assess products from design and prototype stages to pre-production and commercialization. This ensures customers take delivery of vehicles that are second-to-none in all aspects of quality.
- Please contact Mitsubishi dealers nationwide for more information and test driving, or contact Mitsubishi Call Center Tel. 02-079-9500 24 hours daily.
- Stay updated with Mitsubishi Motors Thailand;