Mitsubishi Motors Thailand Brings Enjoyment of Automobiles at FAST Auto Show Thailand 2022
BANGKOK – July 6, 2022: Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd. showcases its complete product line-up at the 10th FAST Auto Show Thailand 2022, spearheaded with the recently launched, New Mitsubishi XPANDER CROSS on display for the first time.
Mr. Eiichi Koito, President and CEO of Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd. said, “New Mitsubishi XPANDER CROSS is on display for the first time. Coming with the tagline ‘Explore with Style’, the sole Multi-Purpose SUV in the market can provide both of Convenience as Multi-Purpose Vehicle, such as spacious cabin comfortability and sufficient luggage space, and Features as SUV, such as tough & unique design and high ground clearance. We’re sure that New Mitsubishi XPANDER CROSS can drive Thai people’s ambition for exploration with its utilities and the style”.
New Mitsubishi XPANDER CROSS is especially great choice for families who love active lifestyle. This new model has further expanded its attractiveness in all aspects, especially ‘New Interior with Craftsmanship’ and ‘Smooth & Comfort Driving Performance’ which exactly inherited from New Mitsubishi XPANDER.
New Interior with Craftsmanship
- New design horizontal instrument panel that provides a feeling of spaciousness
- New design 3-spoke steering wheel with sporty and powerful look, while the grip size and shape are restyled to secure easy and confident g rip for the driver that had been tested with many Thai customers
- Quality upgraded interior space featuring new two-tone color of black and navy blue with soft pads and new synthetic leather seats that come with heat guard function
- 9” touchscreen display audio with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- New front a/c control panel with a liquid crystal display and Max Cool function
- Further enhanced convenient storage space for greater ease-of-use (redesigned center console with a large-capacity open tray, armrest (can store four 600 milliliter plastic bottles, etc.) with built-in tissue paper case
- Enhanced comfortability in the rear seats at any journey with Type-A and Type-C USB sockets as well as cup holders on the armrest at second row seat
Smooth & Comfort Driving Performance
- Newly adopted ‘New Eco-Dynamic CVT’ for transmission
- When the accelerator is deeply depressed, a powerful and sharp acceleration is delivered, with a gear-shifting feel added to allow the driver to feel the acceleration
- When the accelerator is lightly depressed, smooth shifting unique to CVT maximizes engine performance while realizing high fuel efficiency and quietness
- Newly adopted Electric Parking Brake, enabling a reliable stopping simply by operating a switch
- Further improvement on class-top level quietness with optimized insulator
- Cruise Control function also available
Tough & Unique Design for Explorers
- ‘Dynamic Shield’ front face with new black metallic color at grille that expresses its toughness and powerfulness with distinctively modern touch
- Two-tone designed 17-inch alloy wheels featuring a toughness and progressiveness
- Top-level high ground clearance in the class with 220 mm, providing great confidence for drivers to go further
At the same time, New Mitsubishi XPANDER will be displayed as another spearheaded model. Generally, Mitsubishi XPANDER has established Thailand’s crossover MPV market since its launch in August 2018. Earning outstanding reviews, the sophisticated and unique ‘Crossover MPV’ has been dominating the market with cumulative sales of more than 48,000 units across all variants. It has been named ‘Thailand Car of the Year’ under ‘The Best MPV under 1,600 cc.’ category for four consecutive years. It has been the best choice for modern families who enjoy an advanced lifestyle and require versatility, spaciousness, reliability, safety, security, and comfort as well as the value as Crossover. Underlining ‘Mitsubishi Motors-ness’ that makes the vehicle practical and versatile for everyone on board.
New Mitsubishi XPANDER has further expanded its attractiveness in all of aspects; More SUV –Feel New Exterior, New Interior with Craftsmanship, and advanced Smooth & Comfort Driving Performance, in addition to more utility and convenience as core value of MPV. Getting excellent evaluation from market, around 2,000 units of New Mitsubishi XPANDER has been already delivered to our valued customers for just only two months since its launch.
Additionally, both new models offer a host of active and passive safety systems so the driver and passengers can enjoy worry-free travel. These technologies include Active Stability Control (ASC), Traction Control System (TCL), Hill Start Assist (HSA), Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA), Emergency Stop Signal System (ESS), driver and passenger airbags and a rearview camera.
Also on display are Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Mitsubishi Triton and special model with RALLIART’s DNA, Mitsubishi Triton RALLIART Double-Cab.
The RALLIART’s DNA, Mitsubishi Triton RALLIART Double-Cab, basing on the low-riding variant and features side decals, mud flaps and bed liner with the RALLIART logo. Having further evolved from the Triton RALLIART introduced last year, the special edition is equipped with a front airdam, side airdams and rear airdam. For the interior, floor mats with the RALLIART logo and red-accent overlocks are specially equipped.
Two exterior colors are available for Mitsubishi Triton RALLIART Double-Cab, the two-tone exterior with a Solid White body and a Black roof, and Jet Black Mica. For both models, its front grille, alloy wheels, door mirrors, door handles and rear gate handle are painted black.
RALLIART’s fans, drivers and customers can also enjoy a collection of exclusive RALLIART merchandize and special promotions for all models at Mitsubishi Motors Thailand’s booth, designed to make owning Mitsubishi vehicles easier with perfect experiences.
All Mitsubishi models are covered by the 'Rao Doo Lae, Khun Khae Kab’ (We take care, you just drive) aftersales initiative that promises drivers access to Genuine Service, Genuine Parts, Genuine Technician, Genuine Performance and Genuine Network and Accessibility. Offered by Mitsubishi dealerships nationwide, the initiative will keep all Mitsubishi models in excellent condition at all times with affordable costs of ownership.
Visitors are welcome to Mitsubishi Motors Thailand's booth A01 at the 10th FAST Auto Show Thailand 2022 from July 6 to 10, 2022 at New Hall EH103–104, Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre (BITEC) Bangna. For more details and test drives, please visit www.mitsubishi-motors.co.th or contact Mitsubishi Call Center at 02-079-9500, available 24 hours daily.
About Mitsubishi Motors Thailand (MMTh)
Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd., the largest plant in the MMC group and an export hub to more than 120 countries, is one of Thailand’s leading automotive manufacturers committed to produce and sell a range of vehicles that are eco-friendly, high in quality, performance, safety, comfort, technology and customer satisfaction. In 2018 MMTh celebrated a total production of five million units, and officially opened Education Academy in Pathum Thani. MMTh’s current range of vehicles includes MITSUBISHI TRITON, MITSUBISHI PAJERO SPORT, MITSUBISHI ATTRAGE, MITSUBISHI MIRAGE, MITSUBISHI XPANDER, MITSUBISHI XPANDER CROSS and MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER PHEV. To ensure the highest quality, MMTh uses its proving ground in Si Racha, Chonburi to assess products from design and prototype stages to pre-production and commercialization. This ensures customers take delivery of vehicles that are second-to-none in all aspects of quality.
- Please contact Mitsubishi dealers nationwide for more information and test driving, or contact Mitsubishi Call Center Tel. 02-079-9500 24 hours daily.
- Stay updated with Mitsubishi Motors Thailand;