Mitsubishi Motors Thailand Announces Prices of Work & Play Line-up of All-New Triton
BANGKOK – November 24, 2023: Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd. today unveils prices of Work & Play line-up of All-New Triton, especially the long-awaited All-New Mitsubishi Triton Low Rider models and the All-New Triton Mega Cab Plus. Equipped with a new 2.4L “4N16” engine which musters 150 ps along with 330 Nm of torque, the All-New Triton Low Riders are available in three cab-types: single cab, mega cab, and double cab. Additionally, All-New Triton Single Cab Low Rider and Mega Cab Plus also come with the more powerful option of 2.4L Hyper Power engine which churns out 184 ps along with 430 Nm of torque.
With the innovative, larger, stronger but light-weight “Mega Frame” chassis, and best-in-class suspension, the All-New Triton gives excellent drivability and road handling on all types of terrains, even with heavy loads. The enlarged cargo space offers superior efficiency of load carrying, namely the All-New Triton Single Cab variants can carry as many as 13 standard–sized agricultural baskets in one layer while the Mega Cab variants can take loads of nine agricultural baskets. Moreover, to fulfil a wide range of Work & Play lifestyles, the cabin design of All-New Triton exudes luxurious feel, accompanied by passenger comfort features such as a 10-inch screen supporting Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
With estimated first delivery dates within the first half of December 2023, prices and highlights of the All-New Mitsubishi Triton Low Rider models and the All-New Triton Mega Cab Plus are as follow:
- All-New Mitsubishi Triton Single Cab Low Riders come in three variants – Pro, Active, and Active with only cab & chassis, with prices starting at 565,000 Baht.
- All-New Mitsubishi Triton Mega Cab Low Riders are available in two variants – Pro & Active, with prices starting at 622,000 Baht.
- All-New Mitsubishi Triton Double Cab Low Rider Pro is priced at 712,000 Baht.
- All-New Mitsubishi Triton Mega Cab Plus are available in three variants – Ultra, Prime, and Pro, with prices starting at 740,000 Baht.
About Mitsubishi Motors Thailand (MMTh)
Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd., the largest plant in the MMC group and an export hub to more than 120 countries, is one of Thailand’s leading automotive manufacturers committed to produce and sell a range of vehicles that are eco-friendly, high in quality, performance, safety, comfort, technology and customer satisfaction. In 2018, MMTH officially opened Education Academy in Pathum Thani and celebrated a total production of six million units at the beginning of 2021. MMTh’s current range of vehicles includes MITSUBISHI TRITON, MITSUBISHI PAJERO SPORT, MITSUBISHI ATTRAGE, MITSUBISHI MIRAGE, MITSUBISHI XPANDER, MITSUBISHI XPANDER CROSS and MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER PHEV. To ensure the highest quality, MMTh uses its proving ground in Si Racha, Chonburi to assess products from design and prototype stages to pre-production and commercialization. This ensures customers take delivery of vehicles that are second-to-none in all aspects of quality.
- Please contact Mitsubishi dealers nationwide for more information and test driving, or contact Mitsubishi Call Center Tel. 02-079-9500 every day at 8:30 – 17:00 hrs.
- Stay updated with Mitsubishi Motors Thailand;