Please check for the compatibility at Mitsubishi service centers nationwide.
DRIVE CLEAN…WITH B20
Here is the lists of Mitsubishi models that compatible with B20 biodiesel as below
|Mitsubishi Pajero Sport*||The Engine start with code 4N15 and 4D56|
|Mitsubishi Triton*||1. The Engine start with code 4N15
2. The Engine start with code 4D56 [Except code: KA4TNCNMFRU and KA4TNENMFRU]
*Mitsubishi Triton and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport: The Engine start with code 4M41 is not compatible with B20 Biodiesel.
Recommendations for using B20 biodiesel for your Mitsubishi cars
- The use of B20 biodiesel in the areas with temperatures below 16 degrees Celsius have significant impact on engine functionality. Please consult the official Mitsubishi Authorized Service Center before use.
- Customers must use B20 Biodiesel that has been certified by the Department of Energy Business only.
For more information: Department of Energy Business http://www.doeb.go.th/2017/#/category/514/news
1. Check from Car’s Registration Book
Case 1. The Engine number start with code 4N15 is compatible with B20 Biodiesel.
Case 2. The Engine number start with code 4D56 is compatible with B20 Biodiesel. *[Except code: KA4TNCNMFRU and KA4TNENMFRU] that is not compatible with B20 Biodiesel.
2. check through the system by adding model code
Model Code [11 Digits]