All New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport to View the 180 Degree Scenery of Toh Li View Point
Once again, Amazing Road Trips with All New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is ready to introduce a new tourist destination that is guaranteed to impress, especially for those who love southern Thailand. And the destination featured today is the Toh Li View Point in Phangnga Province.
Get to Know Our Destination
The 3 large rocks acting as sentinels to guard the expansive Phangnga seas is the scenery you will get to view from the Toh Li View Point. And for those spending the night in the area, you’ll get to star gaze to your heart’s content on cloudless nights. Talk about amazing scenery both during the daytime and at night. This view point was established by locals in the community very recently so there may not be a lot of amenities on offer yet. The road to the area is at a steep angle and challenging but with the Mitsubishi All New Pajero Sport, it’ll be a breeze navigating it.
Fun is sun
- Photos are a must once you reach the area. You’ll have mountains in the background and the sea in front.
- Tents are available for overnight rent to stargaze. On a cloudless night, you’d be able to see the Milky Way.
- If that’s not enough for you, rent a boat to various destinations such as Koh Tapu, Tam Lod which is a crevice under a rock where boats can pass through during low tide, and Koh Panyi.
- If you’d like a destination within driving distance, try ‘Ban Sam Chong’ where you can view the sunset against the view of Phangnga Bay.
- This area is accessible all year round.
- Donations are much appreciated and can be dropped into donation boxes along the way to the view point.
- The view point has toilets, food and beverages, and tents for rent.
How to Get There
The Toh Li View Point is located in Ban Ao Makham Moo 8 Tambon Khlong Kian, Takuatung District, Phangnga Province. If you are interested in visiting the area with your Mitsubishi All New Pajero Sport, please contact a local guide who knows the area in advance.
Safe Driving Tips
Contact Local Thai Tourism Center
Krabi Tourism Authority of Thailand Office
Areas under Jurisdiction: Krabi and Phangnga - Uttarakij Road Muang District Krabi Province 81000
Tel: 0 7562 2163
Fax: 0 7562 2164