All New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Takes you to Nongtalay, Krabi.
Amazing Road Trips with the All New Pajero Sport brings you to the South! Come with us to visit Krabi Province. Apart from the turquoise seawater and fabulous beaches, Mitsubishi would like to introduce you to the astonishing destination of “Nongtalay.”
Get to Know Our Destination
Nongtalay Canal is a large body of water with pristine nature that has been well preserved. What is guaranteed to amaze all visitors are the abundance of the tropical pitcher or monkey cup plants whose purple and white flowers will dazzle everyone. Also in abundance are the wide variety of orchids. Nongtalay has started to grow in popularity as a tourist destination but is already a fixture among nature-loving photographers.
Fun is sun
- Canoeing is the perfect activity for visitors to be able to view the beautiful scenery of Nongtalay and be at one with the natural surroundings.
- Photo enthusiasts must not miss snapping pictures of the breathtaking view and scenery as well as their reflection in the water. With such colorful foliage in the area, you’re guaranteed great pictures to show your friends and family.
- And Nongtalay is just a short car ride away to Railay Beach, Ao Muang, and Ao Nang which are just as beautiful.
- The flowers and plants you will see differ with each season.
- The use of loud noises are not welcomed by locals in the area.
How to Get There
Get into your Mitsubishi Pajero Sport and drive north from the downtown area of Krabi in the direction of Khlong Muang Beach. You’ll find the main road to enter Ban Nongtalay in about 15 kilometers.
Safe Driving Tips
Contact Local Thai Tourism Center
Krabi Tourism Authority of Thailand Office
Areas under Jurisdiction: Krabi and Phangnga - Uttarakij Road Muang District Krabi Province 81000
Tel: 0 7562 2163
Fax: 0 7562 2164