All New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Cross the Longest Concrete Bridge in Thailand
Amazing Road Trips with All New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is still in the stunning southern region, this time traveling from Phangnga to Songkhla province. Apart from clear blue seas, Songkhla has so much more to offer to travelers. Our first stop is the acclaimed Tinsulanonda Bridge.
Get to Know Our Destination
Fun is sun
- Visit the Folklore Museum at the Institute for Southern Thai Studies on Koh Yor which exhibits information about southern culture.
- View the beautiful ancient buildings on Nangngarm Road that reflects Chinese origin or what is known in Thailand as Chino-Portuguese influence. Soak in the culture of people living in the area and take pictures of cool street art such as those at the FuJao teahouse, the famed street art of three girls on their tablets at the intersection of Nakornnai Road with Soi Yaring, or those at Hub Hoh Hin, the Songkhla Heritage Society, the former rice mill, and the Songkhla Heritage Learning Center.
- Don’t miss tasting the various delicacies that have been around for centuries such as the Kiat Fung Restaurant’s famous stew with rice dish and its giant steamed stuffed buns.
- With a lot of one-way streets in the city, study your routes carefully or rely on your vehicle’s navigational system.
- If you would like to take pictures around the Tinsulanonda Bridge area, please park at designated parking areas so you do not cause accidents or block traffic. Koh Yor’s Tourist Center and the Institute for Southern Thai Studies have viewpoints where you can take in an aerial view of the bridge and the entrance fee is just 50 Baht.
How to Get There
Drive your Mitsubishi Pajero Sport from Muang Songkhla area heading northwest to the coastal road to go to the Tinsulanonda Bridge at Koh Yor. The distance is around 20 kilometers. Nangngarm Road is just four kilometers in the direction of the North from Songkhla’s downtown area.
Safe Driving Tips
Contact Local Thai Tourism Center
Hat Yai Tourism Authority of Thailand Office
Areas under Jurisdiction: Songkhla, Phattalung
1/1 Soi 2 Nipatuthit 3 Hat Yai District Songkhla Province 90110
Tel: 0 7423 1055, 0 7423 1055, 0 7423 8518
Fax: 0 7424 5986