Mitsubishi Mirage challenges you to prove Thailand’s uniqueness
Prove the beauty of Noen Maprang District in Phitsanulok Province that many call Thailand’s Guilin, yet locals have no idea what that’s all about. How will this play out? Mitsubishi Mirage will bring you to find the answer
Get to Know Your Destination
Noen Maprang District was established 42 years ago. It is surrounded on all sides by a range of limestone hills that dates back to 300 million years ago. Locals here live a simple lifestyle and either take up farming or grow the ‘Maprang’ or Marian plum, giving the district its name which is translated to Marian plum hill. Apart from the limestone hills, another highlight that is not to be missed is the millions of bats which fly out of the limestone caves every night to forage for food. The twilight here paints the sky a beautiful purplish orange, earning it the title of unseen travel destination for Phitsanulok Province.
If you wish to follow in the footsteps of the Mitsubishi Mirage’s trip, check the route and travel information below.
Interested in Mitsubishi Mirage?Download our brochure here.
Find your inspiration.Test drive Mitsubishi Mirage here.
Fun in the Sun
- Coffee aficionados must not miss the various brews and the 180-degree stunning view at the Pino Latte Resort & Café in Khao Kor in Petchaboon Province.
- View and take pictures with giant sunflowers at the sunflower field in Noen Maprang District. Do make sure you ask permission from the owner before going in
- Snap pictures of the amazing green rice fields against the majestic backdrop of limestone hills.
- Put on your excavation caps and explore the various limestone caves in Noen Maprang District. Some of the more famous ones are “Nang Sib Song Cave” or “Luang Por Boonmee Cave.”
- Capture the stunning sunset and the millions of bats flying out of caves to forage for food. The best time to do this is from 6-7 PM.
Safe Driving with Mitsubishi Mirage
Start Your Journey with Mitsubishi Mirage
For more information, contact:
Phitsanulok Tourism Authority of Thailand Office
Areas of jurisdiction: Petchaboon, Phitsanulok
209/7-8 Surasee Shopping Mall Boromtrailokanart Road, Muang District, Phitsanulok Province 65000
Tel: 0 5525 2742-3, 0 5525 9907
Fax: 0 5523 1063